* Store brand white or wheat sandwich bread @ .98
* Red or black seedless grapes @ .99/lb.
* Blue Bunny Blue Ribbon Classics ice cream or Hi Lite @ $1.99 (limit 2)
* Whole Ribeye Loin @ $6.99/lb. 13-16 lb. avg. (I don't generally buy this, but was told it's a good deal!)
* Glad zip bags @ 2/$3 (need to freeze some of those garden veggies?)
There is a $1/2 coupon available at coupons.com!
* Tony's Pizza @ 5/$10 ($2 each)
Find .75/2 coupon on the multi serve here.
* Store brand American singles @ 2/$3.00
* Store brand shredded cheese @ 3/$5.00 ($1.67 each)
* Dole celery @ .88
* Dole Salads (classic iceberg, classic coleslaw, & shredded lettuce) @.88
* Check out the $4.00 store coupon for milk when you buy 4 items listed on page 9 of the ad. Be sure to search the database for manufacturer's coupons on the Kellogg's and/or Keebler items you purchase! Also be sure to check your Kellogg's Family Rewards account for rewards coupons as well! Are you entering your points to get the high value coupons?
Next, we'll look at the regular ad for Hy-Vee (I'm not seeing a 2-Day sale this week):
* Hunt's ketchup 24 oz. @ 49 (limit 2) Be sure to pick these up, since you're not likely to see these prices this winter!
* Keebler, Sunshine, Famous Amos and Special K cookies or crackers @ 50% off. This is one of the best times to pick up your crackers! Again, check the database and kelloggsfamilyrewards.com for various coupons to make for some good deals!
* PowerAde @ .58 (32. oz.)
* Sweet Kandy cantaloupe @ $1.48 each
* Bar-S franks @ .77
* Mio or Crystal Light liquid water enhancer @ 2/$5.00 with store coupon
There were coupons for $1/1, so if you printed them, now is a good time to use them! I'm not seeing any available now, but be sure to check your coupons and the database before shopping!
* Store brand potato chips @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each) plus get .01 Fuel Saver on each bag
* Store brand white or wheat sandwich bread @ .99
* Various Gift Cards still have fuel saver attached to them, so if you're getting a start on Christmas shopping, now is a good time to pick up some gift cards!
* Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets @ 5/$10 ($2 each) plus get .01 Fuel Saver with each box.
Check the 8/17 Red Plum newspaper insert for possible $1/2 coupon
* Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 5 pack @ $2.47
$1/1 coupon at coupons.com (This makes for an outstanding deal!)
* Store brand peanut butter at .99 (limit 2) I haven't seen it this low in a while, so if you will use it, pick this up!!!
* Oscar Mayer bologna or cotto salami @ 3/$3 with store coupon
* Coke products 12-pack cans, or 6-pack bottles @ 3/$3 with store coupon
Check cartons for $1/3 peelies (be sure to check exp. date on coupon since some expired 8/31, but others don't expire until September!)
These are the items that I like! On a sad note, I ran out of printer ink and picked up some (with a coupon) at Staples this weekend, but I got the wrong cartridge! Now I have to wait to print some of my coupons and they may be gone by the time I get my ink exchanged. :-( However, I'm reminding myself that if I miss the Kraft Mac & Cheese deal, it's okay because another deal will come around eventually (and I have 6-8 in my stockpile). :-)