* Kraft BBQ Sauce @ .99
* Hunt's Ketchup @ .88
* Van Camp's Baked Beans @ .77
You may find .40/2 or .50/2 coupons in the 6/22 Smart Source newspaper insert
* Store brand cottage cheese 12 oz. @ .99
* Store brand cannned beans, corn, & peas @ 4/$2
* Store brand white bread @ .98
* Bar-S hot dogs @ .75
* Sirloin Tip Steak @ $3.99/lb (ask them to tenderize it for you!)
* Pork Ribeye Chops (seasoned) @ 4/$5
Remember that .50 pork coupon I picked up last week? I could use it with this! Always check the meat counter for coupons!
Next we'll look at Hy-Vee's regular ad (I'm not seeing a 2-day sale this week):
* Coke 12-pack cans or 8 pack bottles @ 3/$9.00 with in-ad store coupon
Have you been saving Coke rewards? I just received (2) $3 coupon in the mail that I ordered a couple weeks ago, so I will be getting 3 12-packs and will only pay $3 + tax & deposit! If not, be sure to check the packages for $1/3 peelies that would bring this to 3/$8!
* Dole classic iceberg or classic coleslaw @ .88
* Back to School? On pages 8-9 look for in-ad coupons for free lunch bag and free backpack with purchases. Deals may vary, but be SURE to check the database for manufacturer's coupons on the products you purchase!
* Kraft BBQ sauce @ .99
* B.C. Hamburger Helper @ 10/$10 ($1 ea.)
* Dial hand soap @ 3/$3 ($1 ea.)
* Kellogg's cereal @ 3/$5 ($1.67ea.)
Various coupons are available. Be sure to search the database! If you have enough points with kelloggsfamilyrewards, you can "purchase" $1.50/1 coupons, making these only .17/box. Stock up time!!!
* Store brand ice cream @ $1.48
* Oscar Mayer Lunchables @ $1.00 each
*** Don't forget the last week in the Hy-Vee coupon mailer! This week we have .25 fuel saver with $50 grocery purchase, store brand sundae cone 6-packs @ 2/$3, and (best of all) gallon store brand white milk @ $1.99!
That is what I'm seeing this week! Be sure to check the database against your own list before shopping each week since new coupons are always becoming available...especially the beginning of each week or month!