* 10# bag of chicken hindquarters @ .59/lb.
* Skippy Peanut Butter 15-16.3 oz. @ $1.48
* Fareway cottage cheese 24 oz. @ $1.48 (limit 2)
* Old Orchard apple cocktail, apple blends, & ruby red grapefruit juice 64 oz. @ .98 (limit 2)
.50/1 printable at oldorchard.com (must register and sign in)
* Fareway 100% orange juice 12 oz. frozen concentrate @ 4/$5.00
* Sunny D 64 oz. @ .99
* Toast 'Em Pop Ups @ 5/$5
* Pure Laundry Detergent @ $5.99 150 oz.
$3/2 printable at coupons.com
* Sirloin Tip Steak @ $4.88 lb.
* 10# box Pork Riblets @ $12.99
Hy-Vee has a 4 Day Sale Friday-Monday that includes a couple decent deals:
* 7-Up Products 2 liter @ .78
* 1/2 gallon Hy-Vee milk includes .05 Fuel Saver
And finally, let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Hy-Vee corn or green beans (cans) @ .39
* Thick cut pork loin, center cut chops or pork steak @ $1.69/lb.
Check for $1 pork chop coupons on the meat counter since I have seen some recently!
* California red seedless grapes @ $1.39 lb.
* Hormel Little Sizzlers @ 10$10
* Hy-Vee shredded, bar or cubed natural cheese @ 3/$5.00
* Hy-Vee Macaroni & Cheese @ 3/$1.00
* Yoplait Yogurt (select varieties) @ 10/$5.00 plus .01 Fuel Saver each
There was a .40/2 coupon at bettycrocker.com last week, so if you printed it, you could use it with this deal.
That's about all I'm seeing for now!