* FREE Sunchips or Tostitos Cantinas with purchase of 2 Lays Family size with coupon at check stands (ad shows 10-10.5 oz. Lays priced @ $1.99, so assuming that's family size, it would make a great deal!)
* Little Debbie Nutty Bars, Cosmic Brownies, Honey Buns, Oatmeal Creme Pies, & Swiss Cake Rolls (6-12 ct.) @ 10/$10
.95/1 coupon 3/29 Smart Source newspaper insert
If your Hy-Vee will price match, there is a $5 SavingStar credit when you spend $20 and activate the coupon to your Fuel Saver card. If not, this is still a nice price!
* Pepsi Product 12 packs @ 4/$10 with coupon at check stands or 4/$12 without coupon
* Coke & 7-Up 12 packs @ 4/$10 (no coupon required)
If you have some $3 coupons from Coke rewards, this would be a great time to use them!
* Boneless, skinless chicken breast @ $1.99/lb.
* Deli shaved ham @ $2.88/lb.
Now on to Fareway's regular ad:
* Fareway Cottage Cheese 12 oz. @ .77 (limit 2)
* Sparboe Farms large eggs @ .99/doz. (limit 2)
* Fareway hot dog or hamburger buns @ .77 (excludes wheat)
* Yoplait Yogurt 6 oz. (excludes Greek) @ 10/$3 with in ad store coupon (Great deal!)
I am not currently seeing any manufacturer's coupons, but be sure to check bettycrocker.com or pillsbury.com on Thursday when they release some new coupons! They occasionally have .40/2 or .40/6 coupons that you would be able to stack with the store coupon!
* 80% ground beef @ $2.99/lb. or $3.19 in smaller pkgs. (limit 1 coupon per customer) I'm assuming this is for the 10 lb. tubes, although it does not state that, but the $3.19/lb. price on smaller pkgs. leads me to believe this is just an omission and the price is for the tubes.
* Fresh Chicken Drumsticks @ .77/lb.
* Kellogg's Special K Cereal (several varieties listed) @ $1.88
$1/1 coupon at kelloggsfamilyrewards (points required)
$1/3 coupon 5/3 Red Plum newspaper insert
* Mission Flour Tortillas @ 2/$3
I am not currently seeing coupons, but there was a .55/1 printable available recently, so if you printed it, check the expiration and use it if it's not expired!
* There is a store coupon to save $4 when you purchase 5 Kraft items listed on page 4!
Be sure to search the database for manufacturer's coupons for items you choose to stack with the store coupon!
* Whole boneless pork loins (8-10 lb. avg.) @ $1.88/lb. (limit 2 loins)
* Anderson Erickson or Land O Lakes Lemonade 1/2 gallon @ .77
* Anderson Erickson Sour Cream or Sour Cream Dips 8 oz. @ .77
* There is a store coupon to Save $3 when you purchase 6 Quaker items listed.
Again, be sure to search the database to see if there are any manufacturer's coupon to stack with this!
* Blue Bunny premium ice cream or yogurt @ $2.77
Watch for e-mails if you've signed up for the iScream Team! These often include .75/1 coupon!
* Dole Spinach 8 oz. bag @ .99
Hy-Vee has a few items on their 4-Day sale (Fri.-Mon.):
* M&M Candy bars (including Snickers) @ 10/$5 plus .01 Fuel Saver each
Snickers' facebook page has had a Buy1 Get1 free coupon available with a print limit of 5. This would be a great time to use those! They were still available to print as of Monday, so run to their page and check it out right away!
* Hy-Vee sandwich bread white or wheat @ .99 plus .01 Fuel Saver
* Cut Seedless watermelon @ .59/lb.
And finally, a look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Driscoll's raspberries 6 oz. @ $1.48
Sign up for their advisory team here to earn coupons!
* Ragu pasta sauce @ $1.28
* General Mills cereals (Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix, or Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme) @ $1.88
$1/1 for Golden Grahams at pillsbury.com if you HURRY!
$1/2 coupon for all varieties listed at coupons.com
* Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak @ $4.88/lb.
* There's a store coupon on page 2 for a free iced coffee for Mom on Saturday, May 9!
* Store brand white bread @ .88
* Kraft BBQ sauce @ .98
* Hy-Vee 12 pack pop @ 5/$10 plus .05 Fuel Saver on 5 (must buy 5 to get this price)
I hope you are able to stock up when items you use are at rock bottom prices! Remember, the key to saving is to buy enough at the lowest price to last until the sale comes around again (usually 3-6 months) so that you don't have to buy at regular prices. Do not buy so much that you end up throwing things out!