* Xtra laundry detergent 75 oz. @ $1.99
$1/2 coupon 2/22 Smart Source newspaper insert
* Store brand potato chips 8 oz. @ .99
* Pillsbury Cake Mix @ 5/$5 with in ad store coupon
I am not currently finding a manufacturer's coupon, but if one comes available, be sure to stack it with the store coupon for more savings!
* General Mills Cheerios, French Toast Crunch, Kix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, & Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs @ 4/$6 with in-ad store coupon
There are several manufacturer's coupons to stack with this, so be sure to check the database for coupons that will work with the varieties you prefer. Also check back with pillsbury.com or bettycrocker.com on Thursday when they ad new weekly coupons!
* Kraft Mac & Cheese 5 pack @ $2.99 with in-ad store coupon
* Fresh pork bone in pork steak @ .99/lb. (limit 10 lbs.)
Again, check the meat counter in case they have some pork coupons!
* Store brand cream cheese @ .99
* Betty Crocker Russet potatoes 5 lb. @ $1.29
* Milford Valley Chicken Cordon Bleu, Kiev, Broccoli & Cheese 5oz. @ 3/$3
* Blue Bunny ice cream pails @ $4.99
If you haven't used your coupon from last week's e-mails, you may use it on this!
Next, let's look at Hy-Vee's 4 Day Sale from 2/26-3/1 (this may be local only, so check your local flyers):
* Coke products 12 pack cans @ 3/$8.88
This would be a good time to use your $3/1 Coke rewards coupons if you have them!
* Store brand butter (solid only) @ $1.99
* Palermo's Classic Pizza (pepperoni only) @ 3/$5
* Pepsi 24 pack cans @ $5.92
* Nestle Morsels semisweet only 12 oz. @ $1.39
* Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix @ .99
.40/1 coupon available here
* Ortego taco shells @ 2/$3
.50/2 coupon 1/18 Smart Source insert
* Russet potatoes 4 lb. @ .99
Finally, we'll look at Hy-Vee's regular ad which should be corporate:
* Store brand frozen veggies (steam quick or regular select varieties) @ .68
* Store brand cottage cheese 24 oz. @ $1.48
* Keurig K-Cups (several brands listed) 12 ct. @ $4.99 plus .03 Fuel Saver
I am not currently seeing any manufacturer's coupons listed in the database for brands listed, but might be worth checking again or checking their facebook pages or company websites again.
I do have a $1.25/2 catalina coupon that printed on a previous visit, so check those slips that print out!
* 80% Ground beef 16 oz. rolls @ $2.99 (limit 2)
* Tostitos Cantina, Cheetos or Fritos chips @ 3/$5 with in-ad store coupon on pg. 8
* Keebler Town House, Club r Sunshine Cheez-It crackers @ $1.98 plus .03 Fuel Saver
$1/2 coupon 1/25 Red Plum insert
$1/1 coupon at kelloggsfamilyrewards (points required)
* Store brand tomato or chicken noodle soup @ .39
* In-ad store coupon for Free Rotisserie chicken with purchase of 10 Knorr Rice or Pasta sides at $9.00
I'm not currently seeing any manufacturer's coupons for the Knorr Sides, but if they become available, be sure to use them to make this deal even better!
That's about all that's jumping off the page at me!