* Iowa Chops @ $1.99/lb.
Look for a .50 manufacturer's coupon on the meat case. I picked one up a few weeks ago and waited for a sale, so I'm using it this week!
* Blue Bunny ice cream or Hi-Lite 4 qt. pail @ $3.99 (my freezer is getting full!) :-)
* Dole Salad Blends & Kits (exludes chopped & premium) @ .99
Keep your eyes open for Dole coupon booklets near the salads! I picked one up at Hy-Vee last week and they each have (2) .75/1 coupons for the blends and kits that will make for .24 salad with this deal!
* Store brand butter @ $2.38
* AE, Kemps or Land O Lakes chocolate Milk 1/2 gallon @ $1.48 with in-ad store coupon
* Store brand pasta or noodles @ .89 (to go with last week's Prego sale!)
* Mr. Dee's Potatoes @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each)
* Store brand frozen ground turkey @ $1.99 16 oz. roll
This is not a stock up price, but it can be a good alternative to hamburger for items like chili.
* Sparboe extra large eggs @ .99/dozen
* Butternut, Buttercup, Acorn or Spaghetti Squash @ .49/lb.
* Gala apples @ .88 lb.
Next we'll look at Hy-Vee's 2-day sale for Thursday and Friday:
* Fresh ground beef 85% @ $2.99/lb.
* Store Brand One Step russet potatoes 5 lb. bag @ .99 (limit 1) Great price!
* Store brand large eggs @ .99 (limit 2)
* 7-Up 2-liter bottles @ .68
* Hunt's pasta sauce @ .68 (in case you missed the Prego last week or didn't get enough!)
* Michelina's Zap'Ems @ .59
Find $1/5 coupon here. (Hubby will be taking these to school for his lunch!)
* Purex laundry detergent 128-150 fl. oz. (the big bottles!) @ 3/$10 plus get .02 Fuel Saver per bottle!
I'm not currently seeing a coupon for this, but be sure to check the database before shopping! This is a stock up price for me!
* Ore-Ida potatoes 19-32 oz. @ $1.98
Find $1/2 coupon for the Tot varieties here! Yes, it's a stock up price! :-)
* Betty Crocker brownie mix 5/$5 ($1 each)
The coupons I'm seeing are for the "Supreme" variety of brownies, and I'm not sure whether those will be included in this sale, but if they are, check the database for various coupons.
* Store brand tomato or chicken noodle soup (condensed) @ .39
Now let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Store brand corn or green beans (select varieties) @ .39/can (stock up price!)
* Dole classic iceberg salad, coleslaw or shredded lettuce @ .88
(the Dole coupon mentioned earlier will NOT work with this variety)
* Hamburger Helper @ 10/$10 ($1 each)
.75/3 coupon in the 8/3 Smart Source newspaper insert
$1/3 SavingStar credit
* Betty Crocker specialty potatoes @ 10/$10 ($1 each)
You may find .50/2 in the 9/7 Smart Source newspaper insert
* If you need to get milk, you can get .02 Fuel Saver when you buy store brand 1/2 gallon milk
* Smart Ones Weight Watchers entrees or soup (select varieties) @ 6/$10 ($1.67 each) plus get .02 Fuel Saver on each one you purchase.
There are many various coupons available depending on how many you would like to purchase, so check the database if this is on your list!
* Hunt's tomato ketchup 24 oz. @ .69
* Store brand frozen waffles @ 5/$5 ($1 each)
That's a pretty long list! Stock up on the items you regularly use, but if your budget doesn't allow, get what you can within budget, paying special attention to the items that are stock up price. And remember, another deal is always right around the corner!