Okay, now let's talk about the ads. There are a few nice deals, and Fareway is a corporate ad this week, so let's start there:
* Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast @ $1.88/lb. (stock up price...I'll have to hold myself back!)
* Malt-O Meal cereal 12-14 oz. bags (Frosted Spooners, Golden Puffs or Blueberry Colossal Crunch) @ .77
* Yoplait Yogurt (excludes greek) @ 10/$4
.50/8 or .40/6 coupon in 1/4 Smart Source newspaper insert
* 85% ground beef @ $3.79/lb in 10 lb. tubes with in-ad store coupon
* Buy any 8 Keebler, Rice Krispies Treats, Cheez-Its or Pringles items on page 4 and save $4 with in-ad store coupon. Be sure to search the database for manufacturer's coupons to stack with this deal!
* Buy an 6 Quaker items on page 5 on save $3.00 with in-ad store coupon. Again, if you are going to take advantage of this, search for manufacturer's coupons as well!
* Bar-S Brand hot dogs @ .88
* Buy any 5 Kraft items on page 8 and save $4 with in-ad store coupon (search database for manufacturer's coupons)
* Jonagold Apples @ .68/lb.
* Dole classic coleslaw @ .88
Now let's look at Hy-Vee:
* Store brand green beans or corn @ .38/can (limit 6)
* Store brand russet potatoes 5# bag @ .99 (yay!)
* Store brand sandwich bread @ .88
* Value pack Hy-Vee split chicken beast @ .99/lb.
* Save $5 with purchase of 5 Unilever items featured on pg. 9
Be sure to check the database for possible manufacturer's coupons to stack with this!
* Kraft BBQ sauce @ .99
* Knorr sides @ 10/$9
* Hunt's spaghetti sauce @ .88
* DiGiorno pizzas @ $4.97
$2/2 coupon at coupons.com
* Charmin Basic 12 dbl. rolls @ $4.98
.55/1 coupon at coupons.com
* Coke 2 liters @ .88
* Store brand pasta @ .77 (good time to stock up a bit)
* $4.00 off when you buy 4 General Mills cereals with in-ad store coupon on back page.
Depending on the prices, there could be some decent deals when you stack manufacturer's coupons with the store coupon. Check coupons.com, bettycrocker.com and the database for coupons! There are also a couple of SavingStar credits if you use SavingStar.
I hope you are able to enjoy some of this warmer weather this week!