Let's start with Hy-Vee (ad effective Dec. 23-29):
* Keebler or Kellogg's Special K crackers @ 50% off (most will be in the $2 range on sale)
$1/1 at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com (points required)
* Jack's original pizza (select varieties) @ 5/$10 ($2 each)
* Hormel Little Sizzlers @ 10/$10 ($1 each)
* Hy-Vee cream cheese 8 oz. bar @ .98
* Hy-Vee single cup coffee, hot cocoa, cappuccino, latte, tea or lemonade @ $4.88 + .05 Fuel Saver
* Hy-Vee peanut butter @ $1.48
* 7-Up 12 packs @ 4/$10 with purchase of 4
* Hy-Vee hamburger or hot dog buns @ .88 plus .01 Fuel Saver
* DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen pizza @ 2/$8.88 ( $4.44 each)
I am not currently seeing coupons, but they do often become available, so search the database before heading out if you plan to get these.
Let's also look at Fareway's ad (effective Dec. 26-31) which is regional, so check your local ad for any differences:
* Large Eggs @ .99/doz.
* 80% Ground Beef @ $2.49/lb. in 10 lb. tubes ($2.69/lb in smaller pkgs.)
* Fareway Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns @ .88
* Jack's Original Pizza @ 5/$10
* Coke, Pepsi, & 7-Up 2 liters @ .88
$1/2 coupon for the 7-Up TEN brands here
* Land O Lakes Sour Cram Dips 16 oz. @ .99
* Tony's Pizzeria Pizzas @ 4/$10 ($2.50 each)
.75/2 coupon here
* Ground Pork (80%) in 10 lb. tubes @ $1.49/lb.
* Whole Top Sirloin Butts 13-16# avg. @ $3.99/lb. (cut & wrapped how you like)
* Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast @ $1.88/lb. (great for pulled pork)
Be prepared to start seeing healthy and weight loss grocery items (yogurt should be included) on sale after the first of the year. I hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas!