According to the Federal Reserve, 47% of U.S. households do not have ready access to $400 for use in the event of an emergency. Dave Ramsey studies have found that a staggering 68% of employees of small businesses (less than 200 employees) live “paycheck to paycheck”. The paycheck to paycheck lifestyle has a direct correlation to the amount of stress employees feel, which negatively impacts their productivity and job performance.
CFE sees clients every day who are employed, but have never been taught sound personal financial management skills. Often, clients do not reach out to us until their paycheck to paycheck lifestyle has reached a crisis point due to overwhelming debt or life changes such as a medical emergency.
You can help CFE to educate your community in sound financial management practices by signing your company up to host an Financial Peace University for Employees course.
Benefits for employees:
- Learn to take better care of their own finances and break the cycle of debt and emergency living.
- Learn to live on less.
- Less stress from potential bill collectors.
- Understand the importance of saving.
- Learn how to spend less and be more content.
- Are happier and more focused at work.
- Employee’s spouses are encouraged to attend.
- Classes have the added benefit of being facilitated by a Certified Master Financial Coach.
For the employers:
- Improved worker stability and productivity.
- Employees are more content with their wages and less likely to ask for advances.
- Overall morale improvement.
Thanks to the Sioux Center Generations Grant, CFE still has a few slots available for new FPU for Employees courses to start this year.
What a tremendous benefit for your employees and your company! Call us today 722-3527 to schedule a class at your office.