Let's start with Hy-Vee this time:
* Store brand green beans or corn (limit 6) @ .29 (Here's another chance to stock up!)
* Cool Whip @ .68 (limit 2)
* Nabisco snack crackers @ $1.77 (select varieties)
.75/2 11/9 or 12/14 Smart Source newspaper inserts
* Braeburn apples @ .68/lb.
* Farmland boneless whole ham @ $1.97/lb.
* Kraft shredded, chunk or crumbles natural cheese @ 2/$4 with in ad coupon (pg. 10)
I'm not seeing a mfr. coupon at this time, but check the database in case one pops up!
* Swanson broth cans @ .57
* Store brand bouillon 25 ct. or 4 oz. @ $1.19 plus .01 Fuel Saver
* Campbell's cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup @ .48 (limit 4)
There is a $1/5 coupon available, however you wouldn't be able to use it because of the limit.
* Pillsbury cake mix @ .98
* Pillsbury frosting @ 2/$3
* Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo @ 2/$5.00 with in-ad coupon pg. 17
.501 11/9 Smart Source newspaper insert
.75/1 Mayo here
* Store brand single serve coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or soup (select varieties) @ $3.99
* Kraft salad dressings @ 3/$5 with in-ad coupon pg. 17
* 7-Up 12 pack cans or 8 pack bottles 12 oz. @ 4/$10 with in ad coupon pg. 17
* Coke products (select varieties) 12 pack cans or 6 pack bottles 16.9 oz. @ 4/$11 with in-ad coupon on back page of ad.
Look for $1/3 peelies on cartons or use mycokereward coupons if you have them!
* Del Monte gold pineapple @ $1.99 plus .01 Fuel Saver
Next let's move on to Fareway's corporate-wide 2-Day sale on Friday, 12/19 and Saturday, 12/20:
* K-Cups 12 ct. @ $4.88 (several brands listed)
* Charmin Basic bath tissue 12 dbl. rolls @ $3.99 (limit 2) (stock up price)
.25/1 11/30 P&G newspaper insert
* Keebler Town House Crackers @ $1.77
$1/2 12/7 Red Plum newspaper insert
.75/1 for 500 pts. at Kellogg's Family Rewards site
Also check your e-mails for possible coupons
* Bounty Basic paper towels 8 roll @ $3.99 (limit 2)
.25/1 11/30 Red Plum newspaper insert
* Blue Bunny ice cream squares @ $1.88 (limit 2)
* Store brand chili, kidney, & black beans @ .44 (limit 6)
Finally, let's take a look at Fareway's regular ad, which is regional, so check your local ad for differences:
* 10 lb. tube 85% ground beef @ $3.99 lb.
* Store brand frozen carrots, corn, peas, mixed, peas & carrots, beans, & broccoli @ .69 16 oz.
* Store brand butter @ 2/$5 (limit 4)
* Ken's Salad dressings @ .99 16 oz. (limit 2)
* Sunbelt Granola & Cereal bars @ 5/$10 ($2 each)
* Tony's pizzeria style pizzas @ 2/$4 ($2 each)
.75/2 here if you still have prints available
* Store brand turkey @ .99 lb.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and we'll see you next year!