**Before we get to our deals, let's talk about some apps and coupon printing software. There are a lot of them out there that can help save a lot of money, but do be cautioned to be sure your anti-virus software is up to date and working before downloading any programs onto your computer. No coupon is worth the cost and hassle of an infected computer! Also be careful to uncheck any extras during installation that they might be asking to be included in your downloads (coupons.com has one of these). Ibotta and SavingStar are a couple of nice cash back apps that can be used with your smart device or linked to your loyalty card. Fareway has a new app called Invisipon that you may want to check into. This app automatically deducts any digital coupons available on the app when you have them scan your barcode at the register.
Fareway's has a 2-Day sale on Friday and Saturday that is corporate, so we should all see these deals:
* Jack's original crust pizza @ $1.88
* Top of Iowa Sirloin @ $3.99/lb. (limit 10 lbs.)
* Ritz Crackers @ $1.77
* Fareway tomato juice @ .98
* Birdseye beans, broccoli cuts, corn, mixed vegetables, peas, & rice 10-26 oz. bag @ .58 (limit 6 total)
* Green Mountain, Newman's Own, Donut Shop, Caribou, Cafe Escapes, & Swiss Miss K-cups 12 ct. box @ $4.88
I don't currently see any coupons, but check again on Thursday when coupons reset. Also check your Ibotta app if you have it!
* Boneless pork shoulder roast @ .99/lb. (limit 10 lb.) I will be getting some of this to make pulled pork since I am well stocked on BBQ sauce from sales this summer!
Next, let's take a look at Fareway's weekly ad which is regional, so we will see some differences from store to store:
* Fareway kidney, chili, pinto, northern, & black beans @ .48
* Hershey's baking chips @ $1.48 (limit 2 total)
Last year there were tear pad coupons in the store, so be on the lookout for those! Also be sure to check the database on Thursday for new coupons!
* General Mills Trix, Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, & Honey Nut Cheerios @ $1.48 each when you buy 5 (single sale @ $2.98 each)
Check the database for coupons now and again on Thursday. Also check Bettycrocker.com and pillsbury.com on Thursday for possible higher value weekly coupons. You should be able to find coupons to put these below $1.00/box without much trouble!
* 10# tube 80% ground pork @ $1.49/lb.
* Fareway cream cheese 8 oz. brick @ .98
* Imperial quarters margarine @ .59
* Fareway all-purpose flour 5# @ $1.28
* Fareway pasta Buy 3 @ $1 each, get 1 Free (comes out to .75 each when you buy 4)
* Hunt's pasta sauce @ .88
* Fareway sweetened condensed milk 14 oz. can @ $1.49
* Fareway evaporated milk 12 oz. can @ .88
* Old Orchard orange juice, apple juice, & apple blends 12 oz. concentrate @ $1 each
$1/4 coupon here
* Reames frozen noodles 16 oz. @ $2.50 each
* Fareway sandwich bread @ .99
* Delightful Farms boneless skinless chicken breast 3# bag @ $5.99
Finally, let's take a look at Hy-Vee's ad:
* C & H brown or powdered sugar 2 lb. @ $1.48
$1/2 coupon at SmartSource.com
* Gold Medal all purpose flour @ $1.48 (limit 2)
I've seen peel off coupons on these in the past, so check for those and also check your Ibotta app.
* Imperial spread sticks @ 2/$1 plus .01 Fuel Saver each!
* Hy-Vee peanut butter or peanut spread @ $1.68 plus .01 Fuel Saver each!
I had an e-mail that I had a .75/1 coupon linked to my Fuel Saver card, so check your e-mail if you are signed up to get e-mails from Hy-Vee!
* Progresso soup @ .99
$1/3 coupon here
$1/3 cash back on SavingStar.com (exp. 11/30)
* Keebler Club, Toasteds, or Town House crackers @ $1.88
$1/1 coupon at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com (points required)
* Driscoll's raspberries 6 oz. @ .88 with Perks card (limit 1, $1.88 w/o card)
* Blue Ribbon Classics by Blue Bunny ice cream 1.75 qt. @ $1.99 with Perks card (limit 1, $2.99 w/o card)
Watch your e-mail for coupons, iScream Team members!
* Wesson canola or vegetable oil 48 oz. @ $1.88 with Perks card (limit 1, $2.88 w/o card)
* That's Smart! cottage cheese 24 oz. @ .99 with Perks card (limit 1, $1.79 w/o card)
* Hy-Vee macaroni & cheese 7.25 oz. box @ .19 with Perks card (limit 1, .49 w/o card)
Hy-Vee also has a 12 hour sale on Saturday, from 8am-8pm where you earn .12 Fuel Saver with every $20 purchase!