* Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes 5 lb. bag @ .99
* 7-Up or Canada Dry sparkling water 6 pack 16.9 oz. bottles @ $1.49
Last time I checked at the store, I didn't find any more $1 off coupons on the 6 packs, but it's still worth checking for a possible .49 pop!
* Blue Bunny ice cream 48 oz. or frozen yogurt 56 oz. @ $2.88
I received an e-mail on 9/25 for a .75 manufacturer's coupon. Also in the weekly ad, there is a store coupon on the back page for $1.00 off a bakery item with purchase of the ice cream, so stack these 2 coupons and use it during the 3 day sale for your best deal.
* Hy-Vee macaroni & cheese @ .29
* Hy-Vee vegetables 10-16 oz. frozen @ .78
* Hy-Vee cottage cheese 12 oz. @ .69
* Sugardale smoked ham shank portion (bone-in) @ .99/lb. or smoked ham rump portion bone-in @ $1.29/lb.
Now we'll take a look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Progresso soup @ .99
$1/4 coupons at coupons.com
$1/3 coupons here
$1/4 cash back at SavingStar.com
* Pork shoulder roast @ .88/lb. (Great price to use for pulled pork, and if you stocked up on BBQ sauce this summer when it was on sale, you'll already have that on hand!)
* Hy-Vee kidney beans or chili beans @ .29 (limit 4) This is a great stock up price! Although it's a limit of 4, Fareway has their store brand on sale this week also, but many Fareway stores will have items price matched automatically, or bring in the competitor ad to see if they'll match this and get 4 more! Chili season has arrived, so get prepared!
* Dole Salad or salad blend @ .99 with Perks card (limit 1 total, $1.99 w/o card)
* Hormel Black Label bacon @ $1.99 with Perks card (limit 1, $2.99 w/o card)
.75/1 coupon here (bacon for $1.24 with card & coupon!)
* Hunt's pasta sauce 24 oz. @ .49 with Perks card (limit 1, .99 w/o card)
* Bakery fresh cookies 12 ct. @ $2.99 with Perks card (limit 1, $3.99 w/o card)
Maybe this is what you want to use the with the store coupon and ice cream deal?
* Ragu @ 2/$3.00 plus Buy 2 Ragu, get 1 Creamette or Ronzoni pasta free!
Finally, let's take a look at Fareway's ad, which is corporate this week, so we all have these deals:
* Fareway all purpose flour 5 lb. @ .99 (limit 2)
* Thick cut Iowa chops @ %1.49/lb. (limit 10 lb.)
* Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apples @ .59/lb
* Old Orchard 100% Apple Juice @ .97 (limit 2)
$1/2 coupon here (must be a fun club member and login) I'm not sure if 100% apple qualifies as a 100% Juice Blend, so read the coupon carefully after printing. If not, .97 is still a good deal.
* 93% Ground Beef @ $2.99/lb. in 10 lb. tube with in-ad coupon (limit 2 tubes, $3.19/lb. in smaller pkgs.)
* Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast @ $1.79/lb. in approx. 10 lb. pkg. with in-ad coupon (cut & wrapped free, smaller pkgs. $1.99/lb., limit 20 lb.)
* Check out the General Mills gift card deal on pg. 5! Be sure to check the database for coupons to make the deals better on the items you're interested in! Also, note that Progresso is included, so if they price match Hy-Vee's .99 price and use coupons, you'll have the cheapest soup of the season! Stores may vary on whether or not they ad match this with the gift card deal.
* Bonless Sirloin Tip Steak @ $3.99/lb.
* Bonelesss Sirloin Tip Roast @ $2.99/lb.
* Golden Ripe Fyffes Bananas @ .39/lb.
Your shelves should be filling up with canned goods such as canned veggies, beans, and soup from the past weeks! Take advantage of these prices the best you can and avoid higher prices later!