* Sun Chips or Doritos 7-11.5 oz. (select varieties) @ $1.88
* 7-Up 16.9 oz. 6-packs @ 6/$10 with purchase of 6
* Hy-Vee Ice Cream 1.75 qt. @ $1.88 (limit 2)
* Hy-Vee White Milk 1/2 gallon @ .99 (limit 2)
* Little Debbie Snacks (select varieties) @ .99 (limit 4)
Next up is Hy-Vee's regular weekly ad:
* Farmland Sliced Bacon @ $2.99
I don't see coupons right now, but they do often come available, so search the database before heading to the store.
* Hy-Vee Butter 16 oz. @ $1.49 with Fuel Saver + Perks card (limit 1 per card, per week), $2.49 without the card.
* Hy-Vee Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns @ .88
* Farmland Pork Sausage @ 3/$4 + .01 Fuel Saver on each
* Hy-Vee Single Cup Beverages 12 ct. @ $4.99 + .03 Fuel Saver
* Red Baron Pizza @ 3/$9 + .03 Fuel Saver on each
Finally, let's look at Fareway's ad, which is regional, so be sure to check your local ads for differences:
* Bone In Chicken Breast @ .99/lb. (limit 20 lb.)
* Seedless Red Grapes @ $1.48/lb.
* Fareway Potato Chips @ .88
* Fareway Cottage Bread @ .88
* Fareway Ice Cream 4 qt. pail @ $3.88 (limit 2)
* Pillsbury Brownie Mix @ .88 (limit 4)
If you have the ibotta app, check for a possible .75/3 cash back
* Trix, Golden Grahams, Kix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, & Honey Nut Cheerios @ $1.88 (limit 4 total)
There are numerous coupons available for these, so search the database and get a better deal!
* Bush's Grillin & Baked Beans 22-28 oz. cans @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each)
$1/2 coupon in the 4/10 Smart Source newspaper insert
* Fareway Orange Juice (12 oz. frozen concentrate) @ 4/$5
* 7-Up Products 12 packs or 8 pack 12 oz. bottles @ 3/$7.88
* John Morrell Hot Dogs @ .88
* 85% (frozen) Ground Beef Patties 3 lb. bag @ $9.99 ($3.33/lb.)
Not a lot of deals this week, but there are a few nice things I hope you'll be able to take advantage of.