* Blue Bonnet sticks 16 oz. @ .59 (limit 2)
* Goldfish Crackers 6.6-8 oz. @ 4/$5.00 + .01 Fuel Saver each
* Kraft Original Cool Whip 8 oz. @ .78 (limit 2)
* Hy-Vee Canned Corn, Peas, and Green Beans @ .28 each (limit 6)
* Zeal Navel Oranges @ .69/lb.
Next, let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Green Seedless Grapes @ $1.48/lb.
* Free 64 oz. Hy-Vee Orange Juice with Purchase of 2 Eggo products @ 2/$4 with in-ad store coupon
$1/1 Eggo manufacturers coupons at kelloggsfamilyrewards (points required)
* Midwest Country Fare granulated sugar 4 lb. @ $1.58
* Coke 12 packs @ 3/$10 with purchase of 3
* Xtra luandry detergent 75 oz. @ $1.99 (limit 2)
$1/2 coupon 2/21 Smart Source newspaper insert
* Hy-Vee fresh whole chicken @ .99/lb
* Hy-Vee Mac & Cheese @ .39
* Hunt's Ketchup 24 oz. @ .88
* Dr. Pepper 12 packs @ 3/$9.00 with purchase of 3
Finally, Fareway has a regional ad, so be sure to check your local ad for differences:
* Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast @ $1.88/lb.
* Fareway Cheese chunks, cubes, & shreds @ 3/$4
* Coke Product 12 packs @ 3/$10 when you buy 3
* Jacks's Original 12 " pizza @ $1.99
There are currently no coupons, but if you e-mail them on their website and request some, you may find one in your mailbox in a week or two in time for the next sale! (I've done this and did get a coupon!) In fact, if you have favorite products that don't usually have coupons, give it a try for several companies!
* Pillsbury cake mix @ $1 each (limit 10)
.75/3 ibotta rebate (if you have that app)
* Sirloin Tip Steak @ $3.99/lb.
* Whole Boneless Pork Loins 8-10lb. avg. @ $1.88/lb (cut & wrapped how you like)
* 93% Ground Beef in 10 lb. tubes @ $3.99/lb. ($4.19/lb. in smaller pkgs.)
There are not a lot of deals this week, but many we do have are nice, so stock up on items such as chicken & canned veggies and save your grocery money by eating from the freezer or pantry this week!