Let's start with Hy-Vee's 2-Day sale (Thursday & Friday):
* Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce @ .68
* Large Eggs @ .88/doz.
* Red Delicious Apples @ .77/lb.
And now we'll look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Hy-Vee shredded natural cheese 6-8 oz, @ 2/$3 ($1.50 each)
* Totino's Party Pizza (select varieties) @ 10/$10 ($1 each) plus .01 Fuel Saver each
* Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo @ $2.49 with in-ad coupon
.55/1 coupon at coupons.com
* Tostitos or SunChips @ 3/$6 with in-ad coupon
$1/1 coupon (Tostitos) 1/24 Smart Source insert
* Hy-Vee white bread @ .99
And finally, let's see what Fareway has:
* Skippy Peanut Butter @ $1.58 (limit 2)
.55/1 coupon here (if you have prints left)
* Extra Large Eggs @ .99/doz. (limit 2)
* Whole Boneless Pork Loins @ $1.99/lb.
* Powerade Buy 10 @ .99 each, get 5 free with in-ad coupon
* Fareway Tortilla Chips 12-14 oz. excludes Nacho @ 2/$3
* Blue Bunny Ice Cream 4 qt. pail @ $3.88
Be sure to watch your e-mails in case they send you a coupon this week!
* Dole Classic Salad, Coleslaw with Carrots, or Shredded Lettuce @ .99
* Green Giant Russet Potatoes 5 lb. @ $1.59
* 100% Old Orchard Orange Juice 12 oz. concentrate @ 4/$5
$1/4 coupon here
* Delightful Farms Boneless Chicken Breast 3 lb. bag @ $5.99 (my stock up price is $4.99, but this isn't too bad if you need chicken)
I hear we're in for a bit of a warm-up this week, so break out the grills and enjoy!