* Midwest Country Fare white bread @ .68
* Dole head lettuce @ .99
* Hy-Vee spaghetti noodles (thin or regular) @ .79
* Hy-Vee soup and oyster crackers 9 oz. @ .69
* Cheerios and Multi Grain Cheerios @ $1.58 with in ad coupon (limit 2 with coupon)
.75/1 coupon at coupons.com
Next we'll look at Hy-Vee's corporate weekly ad:
* Hy-Vee canned vegetables (select varieties) @ .39 (limit 6)
* Free Honeysuckle White 10-14lb. turkey with purchase of a Hormel Cure 81 boneless whole ham at $3.99/lb. with in-ad coupon
* Hy-Vee pumpkin 15 oz. @ .99
* Hy-Vee stuffing mix @ .77
* See page 7 of the ad for a Save $5 when you buy 5 listed Smucker's products
Be sure to search the database for manufacturer's coupons on any items you will purchase to increase your savings!
* Hy-Vee One Step russet potatoes 5 lb. @ $1.48
* Boneless pork shoulder roast (Hormel Always Tender) @ $1.49/lb.
$2/1 coupon at coupons.com
* Progresso Soup @ 3/$3 ($1 ea.)
$1/3 coupon at coupons.com
* Hy-Vee whipped topping 8 oz. @ .88
* Hy-Vee cream soup @ .58
* Hershey's baking chips @ $1.77
Finally, let's look at Fareway's ad which is regional, so your deals may vary:
* Boneless skinless chicken breast @ $1.77/lb (stock up!)
* Fareway cottage cheese 12 oz. @ .88 (limit 2)
* Fareway beans, corn, & peas @ .38/can (limit 6)
* Campbell's cream of chicken & cream of mushroom soup @ 3/$2.00 (.67 each)
.40/4 coupon at coupons.com
* Old Orchard apple cocktail, apple blends, & ruby red grapefruit juice 64 oz. @ .99
.50/1 coupons here
* Red Seedless Grapes @ .99/lb.
* Town House crackers @ $1.97
$1/1 coupon at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com (points required)
* Fareway broth basted turkeys @ .99/lb.
* Center cut or thick cut Iowa bone-in pork chops @ $1.99/lb
I did recently see some .50/1 pork chop coupons on the meat counter, so be sure to check for these at your store!
You should be well on your way to having most items you need for your Thanksgiving dinner at sale prices!