Hy-Vee as a Two-Day sale on Thursday and Friday, and there are a couple items I'd like to mention:
* There is an in-ad coupon for a Free Classics by Palermo pizza when you buy 4 at 4/$5, so those come out to $1 each!
$1/2 Palermo pizza coupon here (If the link does not work go to the database to search and use the link there.) The coupon does not exclude Classics, but I'm not positive whether or not this will work with the Classics. If it does, print 2 and get 5 for $3!
* Honeysuckle White frozen basted whole turkey breast @ $1.49/lb.
The Shopper in Le Mars has another Hy-Vee ad that includes:
* 80% ground beef rolls @ $2.88/lb.
* Hy-Vee whipped topping @ .89/8 oz. tub
* Hy-Vee premium ripple chips @ 4/$5 ($1.25 each)
Next we have Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Barilla pasta (select varieties) @ .98
If the Pronto variety is included, there was a .75/1 coupon in the 9/13 Red Plum insert
* 7-Up 12 packs or 8 packs @ 3/$9 with purchase of 3
$1/2 coupon at coupons.com
* Hy-Vee 2 liters @ .68
* Blue Bonnet spread sticks @ .77
* There is a deal to get a $5 Hy-Vee gift card with the purchase of 5 General Mills cereals select varieties 8.9 to 22.7 oz.
Be sure to search the database for manufacturer's coupons! My target price on cereal is $1/box, so depending on the prices and coupons, we could get close with this! Be sure to also check pillsbury.com and bettycrocker.com on Thursday since they have weekly coupons that are generally higher value.
* Hy-Vee cream soup @ 5/$3
* Betty Crocker cake mix @ .88
* Hy-Vee frozen vegetables or Steam Quick vegetables @ .88
* Banquet meat, breakfast or fruit pot pies @ 10/$6 (.60 each)
* Hy-Vee shredded, cubed or bar natural cheese 6-8 oz. @ 3/$5 ($1.67 ea.)
Finally, let's look at Fareway's ad, which is regional, so there could be some differences:
* Extra large eggs @ $1.58/doz. (limit 2)
* Boneless rump roast @ $3.49/lb.
* Fareway all purpose flour 5 lb. @ $1.48
* Ragu pizza sauce @ .99
* Old Orchard apple blend and 100% apple juice 12 frozen conc. @ .99
$1/4 coupon here
* Dole Baby Carrots @ .99/1 lb. bag
* Betty Crocker Russet Potatoes 5 lb. @ $1.29
* Iowa pork chops @ $1.88/lb
* Boneless chicken thighs @ $1.49 lb.
Let's not forget Thanksgiving is around the corner! Start stocking up when you see a deal! I'm sure we'll start seeing more turkey sales soon!