* Store brand Soda 12 packs @ .99 plus .01 Fuel Saver (limit 1)
* 73% Lean Ground Beef 16 oz. roll @ $1.99 (limit 1)
* C&H Sugar 4 lb. @ .99 (limit 1)
* Store brand Steam Quick Veggies 10-16 oz. select varieties @ .49 (limit 1)
* Cottonelle Bath Tissue 9 mega or 12 double rolls or wipes 168 ct. @ $3.99 (limit 1)
All of the manufacturer's coupons I see require purchase of both for the deal, but if you happen to have a coupon that only requires purchase of one of these items, you could stack it with the digital coupon.
Next, let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Driscoll's fresh raspberries 6 oz. @ .99
Sign up here and have .50/1 coupon e-mailed to you!
* Free Honeysuckle White Turkey 10-14 lb. when you buy a Hormel Cure 81 whole ham @ $3.99/lb. with in ad store coupon.
(I won't spend that much on a ham, but if you do, be sure to get the free turkey!)
* Progresso soup @ .88
$1/4 coupon at bettycrocker.com, Pillsbury.com and coupons.com
.50/2 coupons here or in the 10/19 or 11/2 Smart Source newspaper inserts
* Blue Bonnet spread sticks @ .69
* Barilla pasta @ 10/$10 ($1.00 each)
There was a $1/3 coupon available a few days ago that is no longer available, but if you printed it, you can use it with this deal and buy 3 for $2.00.
* Midwest Country Fare light brown or powdered sugar @ $1.38
I have seen .99 on this in the past, but if you need it now, it's better than full price.
* Sun Chips, Tostitos Artisan Recipes or Oven Baked chips @ Buy two for $5.00 get one free with in-ad store coupon (making them 3/$5)
* Weight Watchers Smart Ones @ 6/$10 ($1.67 each) plus .01 Fuel Saver on each
There are many coupons to choose from depending on how many you wish to purchase, so search the database and make this deal better!
* Hershey's baking chips select varieties 8 to 12 oz. @ $1.48 (limit 2) plus .02 Fuel Saver on each
Also be sure to watch your local Hy-Vee's facebook page for special one day deals! For example, today (Wednesday) Le Mars Hy-Vee has the Chinet baking dishes 2 packs at only .79!
Next, let's take a look at Fareway's regular ad which is corporate, so we should all see these deals:
* Store brand cottage bread @ .98
* Store brand canned vegetables @ 12/$5 (.42 each)
* Whole chicken @ .98 lb. (limit 2)
* Dole premium salads @ .99
* Store brand cottage cheese 12 oz. @ .99 (limit 1) with in ad store coupon
* Store brand stuffing or wild rice mix @ .77
* Store brand broth @ 5/$3 (.60) 14-14.5 oz. cans
* Fireside marshmallows @ .97
* Libby's pumpkin 15 oz. can @ $1.58
.75/2 coupon may be found in the 11/2 Smart Source newspaper insert
* Pillsbury cake mix @ .88
.35/1 coupon may be found at coupons.com, making for a great price!
* Hungry Jack Pancake Mix 32 oz. or Syrup 24 oz. @ $1.88
.55/1 coupon for the syrups at coupons.com
* Frito Lay Sun Chips or Oven Baked Snacks
Buy 2 get 1 free with in ad store coupon making them 3/$5
* Keebler Club or Townhouse crackers @ $1.87
.75 or $1.50 coupons at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com (points required)
* 7-Up 2 liters @ .99
$1/3 coupon at coupons.com
* Whole Beef Short Loins T-Bone & Porterhouse 18-20 lb. avg. @ $5.99/lb. with in ad store coupon
With the high price of beef, I will be looking into other markets for my ground beef along with perhaps using ground turkey in some recipes. If you prefer to stick with the grocery stores for your beef, you may want to look at Fareway's in ad store coupon for $3.79/lb. on 85% in 10 lb. tubes.
I hope you are taking advantage of some of these deals to get some of your Thanksgiving and Christmas cooking/baking items!