* Store brand all purpose flour @ .99 (limit 2) Get ready for baking season!
* Banquet meals @ .69 (select varieties)
* Eggo frozen waffles @ $1.69/box
$1.50/1 or .75/1 coupons available at KelloggsFamilyRewards if you have points! (Are you entering these yet?) If you have 1000 points for the $1.50/1 coupon, you'll get a box for .19!
* Post cereal (select varieties) @ $1.88/box
$1/2 coupon here bringing it to $1.38/box when you buy 2. Not as good as the .45 Reese's cereal last week, but not bad if you need it.
* Columbine green grapes @ .99/lb.
* Charmin Basic 12 double rolls @ $4.88
.25/1 coupon in the 8/31 P&G newspaper insert
Next, let's look at Fareway's ad which is regional, so check your local ads for specifics:
* Store brand shredded or cubed cheese 6-8 oz. @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each)
* Old Orchard Apple Blends & Grapefruit juice 64 oz. bottles @ .99 (limit 2)
.50/1 coupon here if you still have prints! (2 per computer)
* Boneless Pork shoulder roast or ribs @ $1.99/lb
Check the meat counter for possible .50/package coupons
* Store brand potato chips 8 oz. bag @ .99
* Michigan apples McIntosh, Jonamac & Gala 3 lb. bags 2/$5 ($2.50/bag)
This comes out to .83/lb., so not bad if you want to make that apple crisp!
* Xtra laundry detergent @ $1.88
* Large eggs @ .99/dozen
That's about all I'm seeing for this week, so it may be a good week to have a short list, use up some of those items you've stocked up on previously and save some cash! We should be seeing some great deals as the holidays get closer, so don't let a slow week discourage you!