* Apples (select varieties) @ .68 lb.
* Ground Beef 80% @ $2.98 lb. (this is not a stock up price, but I will get a few to get me through)
* Store brand chili beans @ .38
* General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Coca Puffs, or Trix) @ $1.48
There are many various coupons that would get this below $1/box, so check the database and stock up!
* Driscoll's raspberries @ $1.99 6 oz. pkg.
Sign up for their rewards club here and have a .50 coupon e-mailed!
* Cool Whip @ .99 with in ad store coupon
Since this is a store coupon, you may stack it with a manufacturer's coupon, so check coupons.com to find a coupon for $1 off when you buy Cool Whip and (2) Jello pudding! (I'm seeing snicker/apple salad in my future!)
* Finish dishwasher detergent (select varieties) @ $2.99
* Store brand tortilla chips @ .99
* Store brand pasta @ .77
* Store brand mac & cheese @ 4/$1 (.25 each) limit 4
* Hot pockets or Lean Pockets @ $1.68
You might find a coupon for $1/2 in the 8/17 Red Plum newspaper insert
* Midwest Country Fare ice cream 4 quart pail @ $2.99 (wow!) limit 2
Now let's look at Fareway's ad, which is regional, so be sure to check your local ad for possible differences:
* Beef chuck roast @ $3.99/lb.
* Store brand shredded cheese @ 2/$3 (stock up!)
* Nestle's, Hershey's & Mars snack size candy bars @ $1.88 (snicker apple salad!)
There are various coupons available, depending on which brand you choose, so be sure to check the database!
* Progresso soups @ .88 (limit 6)
There are various .50/2 and $1/4 coupons available so check the database and print one of each to get your limit!
* Jif peanut butter @ 2/$3 ($1.50 each)
* Little Debbie (Sunbelt shown) granola & cereal bars @ 5/$10 or $2 each.
.55/1 coupon here
$1/2 coupon here
*Mr. Dell's hashbrowns @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each)
* Voila' meals 21 oz. @ 2/$7
You may find $1/1 coupon in the 7/27 Smart Source newspaper insert, making for a quick meal!
Since I shared the Driscoll rewards club, this would be a good time to mention that you may want to set up an e-mail account exclusively for your couponing so that your regular e-mail doesn't become over-run with ads and spam!
I hope you're enjoying the low gas prices! They're down even further this week! :-)