* Hy-Vee Patriotic Chips (ripple or original 10 oz.) @ .99 each (limit 2)
* Hy-Vee Grade A large eggs @ .49/dozen (limit 2)
Next, let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* Pepsi 24 packs @ $4.99 each (limit 2)
* Farmland sliced bacon @ $1.99 with Perks card ($2.99 without card) Limit 1 per card
* Peaches @ .99/lb.
* Hy-Vee ice cream or sherbet 1.75 oz. @ $1.88
* Hy-Vee pasta @ .69 (stock up price!)
* Kellogg's cereal @ 5/$10 (select varieties) plus .04 Fuel Saver each
$1/1 coupon at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com (points required)
There are various other coupons at the above website that do not require points as well
* Green seedless grapes @ $1.68/lb.
* Hunt's tomato ketchup 24 oz. @ .88
* Betty Crocker cake mix @ .99
* Old Orchard or Healthy Balance juice cocktail @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each) plus .02 Fuel Saver ea.
$1/2 Healthy Balance coupon here
Next, let's look at Fareway's 2-Day sale on Friday and Saturday:
* Cottonelle bath tussue 12 dbl. rolls @ $4.98 (limit 1)
.50/1 coupon in 5/15 Smart Source insert
* Fareway Shredded Cheese 6-8 oz. @ .99 (limit 3)
* Strawberries 1 lb. pkg. @ .99
* Fareway orginal bratwurst @ $1.49/lb. (limit 5 lbs.) This make them under .50 each!
* Malt-O-Meal cereals 10-12 oz. bags @ .77
* Delightful Farms chicken breast frozen 3 lb. bags @ $4.99 (limit 3)
* Sunbelt Granola bars @ 3/$5 ($1.67 each)
.55/1 coupon here
* 7-Up 16.9 oz. bottles 6-packs @ 6/$10 ($1.67 each)
Finally, let's see what Fareway has in their regular ad, which is regional, so there may be differences from store to store:
* Fareway Apple Juice Cocktail 64 oz. @ .99
* Fareway ice cream squares @ $1.88
* Pillsbury brownie mix @ .88 (lmit 4)
* Boneless or bone in pork shoulder roast @ $1.88/lb.
* Lipton Tea 12 pk or 6 pack Pure Leaf @ $3.99 (limt 2 total)
* Sirloin Tip Steak @ $3.88/lb.
* Yoplait Yogurts @ .38 (limit 10)
Last week there was a .40/2 coupon at bettycrocker.com if you printed it, now's the time to use it!
* Fareway white bread @ .88
* Old Orchard apple blends 12 oz. frozen concentrate @ 4/$5 ($1.25 each)
$1/4 coupon here
You should now be well prepared for grilling season! Let's hope the weather cooperates and we get a break from the rains for a while!