* General Mills Cereal (Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Trix, Reese's Puffs, or Cookie Crisp) @ $1.48
There are various coupons available, making for cereal well below my stock up price of under $1/box, so check the database for coupons on the varieties you choose. Be sure to check bettycrocker.com for .85/1 on Trix and more, and if you have SavingStar linked to your Fuel Saver card, be sure to load your electronic coupons as well!
* Michigan blueberries @ .77/pint (limit 2)
* 7-Up 2-liters @ .59 (limit 4)
* Country Pride chicken breast (2.5 lb. frozen) @ $4.48
* Blue Bunny ice cream 4 qt. pail @ $3.98
* Gallon store brand white or chocolate milk - not sure the price, but there is .05 Fuel Saver if you need to buy it anyhow!
Next, let's look at Hy-Vee's regular ad:
* C&H pure cane sugar @ .99 (limit 1)
There is a coupon at coupons.com for $2 off the sugar when you buy 2 boxes of SURE JELL, MCP, or CERTO pectins, so if you need these items for canning, it may be a good time to save some money!
* Jumbo Kandy cantaloupe @ .88 each
* Era Laundry detergent @ $1.48 (50 oz., limit 4)
Check the 7/13 Red Plum newspaper insert for possible .50/1 or $1/2 coupons
* Store brand Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak @ $3.99/lb.
* Various gift cards have fuel saver discounts, so if you want to get a start on Christmas (I hear it's in December this year, so be prepared) ;-) , it may be a good time to save on your fuel at the same time!
* Betty Crocker Helper (select varieties) @ .77
You may find a .75/3 coupon in your 8/3 Smart Source insert or check coupons.com for a printable
* Coke products 12-pack cans, or 8-pack bottles @ 3/$9.00 with in-ad store coupon
Look for $1/3 peelies on the cartons or use coupons you may have ordered from Coke Rewards to stack with the store coupon.
* Skippy peanut Butter @ $1.77
You may find a .75/2 coupon in your 8/3 Smart Source newspaper insert
Let's move on to Fareway's ad, which is corporate this week, so we should all see the same deals:
* AE or Land O Lakes Lemonade (1/2 gallon) @ .77
* South Carolina peaches @ .78/lb.
* Store brand cottage bread @ .98
* Sunny D @ $1.00
Check the bottles for coupons as I have a .55/2 coupon that I got on a previous purchase.
* Sara Lee Whole Grain White Bread @ $1.99
.50/1 in-ad store coupon
* Take a look at the store coupons on page 3 of the ad. Some of these items may have manufacturer's coupons that you can stack with these items, so be sure to check the database! Be careful to watch the size limitations on the coupon. I know there is a Kraft Mayo/Miracle Whip coupon for the 30 oz. at coupons.com, but the store coupon is for the 22 oz. squeezable, so be sure you're reading your coupons carefully!
* Check out the General Mills deal on page 5! There is Save $5 with in-ad store coupon when you buy 10 participating products! There are many scenarios with many manufacturer's coupons to make for some great deals! There are too many to go into detail, but this is a good time to stock up on after school (yes, I said it...school!) snacks with the Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Totino's pizzas, and GoGurt! I will do one scenario for you as an example here: Buy 4 Totinos party pizzas ($5), 2 fruit shapes ($3), and 4 GoGurt ($6) for $14.00 -$5 (store coupon) - $1/4 (Totinos coupon at coupons.com) - .50/2 (fruit snacks coupon from 6/22 or 8/3 Smart Source inserts) - (2) .75/2 (Go Gurt printable coupons from coupons.com or 8/3 Smart Source insert) = $6.00 for all ten items!
* Dole Salads (select varieties) @ .88
* Dole Bananas @ .38/lb.
* Red or Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples @ .88/lb
I am sure there are more deals that you may like, but these are what is catching my eye this week! Have fun!